Chillaxing with family and friends!
Some of us covered in mud. More fun than it might look!
This is who we are:
- we are married, single, partnered and divorced
- we are in our twenty's and in our forty's, in between and beyond
- some of us have children, some of us don't, some of us act like children
- we like to laugh or hike, grunt around in the mud, eat, share a beer or two
- we read stuff and talk about it, take trips short and long together, then we eat again
- we are going to do stuff we haven't even thought about yet!
How we do what we do:
- we gather every month somewhere and do something
- we communicate through email, this web site and in laughing clusters on Sunday mornings
- we share a spirit of delight, sprinkled with a dose of irreverence, drapped with hospitality
Here's what we know:
- you might be looking for a group just like us, because we used to look for us too
- if you show up, we will show you a good time
Got questions? Thoughts? A rant maybe?
Contact Sara Yergey
Contact Trina Kersh
Contact Jenn Fleming
Well, maybe just email one of them....:-}